Shakr Media Co., Ltd., (“Shakr”), is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate, confidential, secure and private.
Collection of Information
Shakr collects various types of information, such as:
- The Platform will collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
- We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining quality service.
Use of Information Collected
Shakr may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you through the Platform. Shakr may also contact you regarding surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or future services.
Hubspot Terms of Service - http://legal.hubspot.com/terms-of-service
Shakr may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Shakr;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Shakr; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of the Platform and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Shakr does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email indicating your intent to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Web Sites
Shakr shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
Shakr uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: +82-70-8854-7125
Mailing Address: Shakr Media Co., Ltd.
373 Gangnam Street
Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea 06621